Issue while creating workflow

Hello Everyone ,
I am trying to develop a work flow where i i am opening soem URL in browser now after filling some data new URL is getting opened so now i need to fill some data in the form of new URL but my programming is throwing an error when it tries to write in first text box of second web form :
18.4.2+Branch.master.Sha.9888b477be8d3ec8a832306fc59c34ba6edad108

Source: Type Into ‘INPUT A1INROC-inner’

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Please help to to resolve the issue

1 Like

Hi,

You might want to update the selector by clicking on the sandwich menu and selecting “Update selector”

1 Like