Issue when running from Orchestrator - Fine in Studio - entry point must be inside project

Hi,

I’ve a project that is calling other projects in the Studio.

Project 1 - Main one
Project 1 B - Part 1
Project 1 C - Part 2

When I run the project Main project from Studio, it calls correctly all the onther sub project local on the local machine.

I’ve uploaded in orchestrator only the main one and try to run it but it seem that when it call other sub project I have this error message :
“The entry point must a file inside the actual project”.

I don’t get it because it used to work perfectly a month ago and now it get stuck.

Any Idea ?
Might be related ton json file update but can’t regenarate it easily.

Le point d’entrée doit être un fichier à l’intérieur du projet actuel. Le fichier utilisé était :

à UiPath.Executor.WorkflowLoader.LoadWorkflow(String workflowFile)
à UiPath.Executor.InProcessRunner.BeginExecute(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
à UiPath.Core.Activities.ExecutorInvokeActivity.BeginExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
à System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
à System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
à System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executora, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

@Martin_0011

If you have to set the entry point then make sure Click on Project->Right click on the xaml which you want to make to set as main->Click as below

Make sure that you have used invoke workflow for other workflows too

Hope this may help you

Thanks

Hi,

there is only one project xaml in both project, invoke is well set up.
It would work from Studio id the entry point was not set up right ?