Issue Renewing License

I receive the following error message so I reached out to a UiPath rep and he extended my license. The issue I’m having is that I can’t seem to find the activation screen to begin the manual activation process since I continue receive the same error message. If I had just installed studio it would automatically pop up, but since it is already installed I can find how to navigate to it.

1 Like

You can restart your studio and you should get the activation pop-up when it starts.

I have exited Studio and then restarted multiple times and that window does not come up unfortunately.

can you have a look at the license details under Start>Help

Here is what it looks like under help. It doesn’t seem clear to me where I can then go to manually reactivate.

Your license seems to be valid for 6 weeks.
If you see under the details

Are you still getting the error?

Yes.

Not sure if a version issue. Can you update the UiAutomation package to the latest and try?

How do I update the UiAutomation package?

Steps 1 2 3 and then click on Save

I have completed all updates and restarted Studio, but I’m encountering the same error message.

If anyone has a solution please let me know. This issue is currently delaying work on an RPA project.

@loginerror can you help here?

I was able to resolve the issue. I had to uninstall UiPath and then reinstall.

1 Like

Great! i always keep that as the last suggestion :slight_smile:
But its awsme you have resolved it.

[Please close this thread marking your reply as resolution]

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.