Issue only on running Bot with Orchestrator | Unattended

Hello,

I have been running same BOT successfully with UiPath Robot and through scheduler.(via Job in attended mode). However same Bot fails while i schedule it to run unattended via orchestration, in this case the Azure VM screen is not open and the user is logged in. I get below error :
Object message: Bot Failed Due to Reason at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)at UiPath.Core.Activities.InvokeWorkflowFile.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

I have no clue where to look into and what needs fix, could you please help?
Thanks in advance.

PS

Hi @arianpranav

The big question first :slight_smile:
Is it a Community Edition (Studio, Orchestrator) or your own Enterprise installation of both?

If it’s the Enterprise, you can always contact technical support for queries that Forum didn’t answer fast enough.

I will assume it is an Enterprise edition due to you mentioning attended and unattended robots (and unattended automation is not supported by Community Edition).

Could you provide your Studio version, together with version of activity packages and a short description of your process?
It might give someone a clue on how to help here :slight_smile: