Issue on using type info into a Web Calendar

I encounter a strange problem when i use type info activity to type a date into a web calendar, if i type info a date without number 8, such as 2022-01-27, 2022-01-29, the date can show show normally in this web calendar textbox, but i type a date include number 8, such as 2022-01-28, it only show 2022-01-2, 2022-08-01, it shows 2022-0 - 1 .
if I don’t use UIPATH, input the 8 number directly into this web calendar textbox, it can show normally.
Not sure if anyone encounter this issue before, appreciated someone can give me some advise, Thanks .

1 Like

HI @Jim_Yang_1117

Try enabling Simulate Click in type into property and check once.

Regards
Sudharsan

1 Like

Thanks, Sudharsan, i have tried to change input mode into “Simulate”, but same result as before, the date with number 8 can’t be type info correctly.
For 2022-01-28, it shows 2022-01-02
for 2022-01-27, it can show 2022-01-27

Can you check any blank spaces are in the date you are trying to type

Try like StrDate.trim in typeinto

Regards
Sudharsan

1 Like

there is no space, the date are auto-generated, even if i hardcode to type info the date 2022-01-28 with UIPath, the number 8 also can’t be displayed

1 Like

I just guessing it type info into other character for number 8 due to some key setting in this pc ,let me try in other pc and try to type this value into other text box in this pc to locate which part may cause this issue

1 Like

Hey @Jim_Yang_1117

Are you still facing the same issue ?

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Yes,I just tried in another pc,it encounter the same issue. Do u have any suggestion?

1 Like

The website you are trying is public ?

I can check for troubleshooting…

Else could you please post some screenshots…

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Hi @Jim_Yang_1117 ,

I understood you are using type into activity to type the data. Uipath is very fast entering the values in the ui elements like text fields. Try with delay between keys property with 0.50 (50 milliseconds) so bot will go little slow and enter the date. If it doesn’t with try with 1 second wait time between the keys and see you are able to resolve the issue. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi

There is a simple work around on this

Let’s copy paste the value instead of typing it

Yes

Pass the date value as a string to SET TO CLIPBOARD activity

And then use SEND HOT key activity and use key as ctrl+v and indicate that field to paste the value from clipboard

Cheers @Jim_Yang_1117

1 Like

Thanks,it is not public,it is a web application developed by third party,I just got some advice to change the input method into hardware as some web activeX may only support hardware input,let me try and share the result after the holiday.

1 Like

Sure @Jim_Yang_1117

1 Like

After changed the input method into hardware mode, the issue has been resolved. Thanks for everyone here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.