Issue - Job stopped with an unexpected exit code 0xE0434352

@Theresa : Thanks a lot for your help.

1 Like

Thank you @Theresa
I was also getting the below error when trying to create folders via Framework
RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352

I updated the UiPath.System.Activities package as per the below screenshot which resolve the issue

1 Like

Hi @Theresa : Pl. find below the screenshot of the scenario I ran on excel file of 224 Columns and 205K rows . It took 10 minutes to come up with an error while writing the data into the same reading file of 224 columns:

I ran this file of 224 columns with 10,000 Rows, It perfectly works fine but when I ran on 205K rows terminates with an error exit code as mentioned in the screenshot.

try and update all the dependencies and try again

1 Like

@Abdul_Mohd and @Theresa: I have updated all dependencies and same message received, issue not resolved. Pl. help, I am getting stuck in it from the last 2 months. Do the needful, pl.

Many thanks,

UiPath are not addressing the issue. You will simply need to process fewer cells at a time.

1 Like

Hello, currently I have the same error “uipath job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352”, the solution that works for me at the moment is to execute step by step (Step Into) but it takes me too long, it strikes me that when I get the error in some Occasionally I run again and it ends successfully, however this is not always the case and this is no longer viable. Please, if anyone found a solution, I would be very grateful if you could give me your feedback.

Hi All,
I’ve had this error and it took me all day to identify the issue and resolve it. It seems I get a different error when run on the unattended robot, and this error when run the workflow on studio.

On Orchestrator - Write Range: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
On Studio - Job stopped with an unexpected exit code 0xE0434352. At the same time, the Excel also shuts down.

Using System Write Range resulted same error.

I followed the advise on this thread and split the data tables in two and re-ran the workflow step by step. I than noticed first write range worked perfectly and then second one errored out. This lead me to believe something is wrong with my data.

To identify the issue, I’ve recreate the workflow to use write range to input one row at a time and log row number. This method helped me identify the problem row. The problem row had a cell that started with “=” sign due to a user typo. This make sense as Excel was attempting to treat the cell value as function. Removing the equal sign resolved the issue.

I personally had a data table of 50,000+ rows and it was too much visually scroll through. To identify the problem row, I turned off visible in Excel Scope to speed up the process and ran the process on an unattended robot. Run the workflow on Studio will work a bit slower, I just can’t remember what happens when the log reaches 2000 logs limits on Studio.

You may want to first try search for any cell value contain or starts with the equal sign.

Hope this helps resolving your issue.

Leor

3 Likes

It appears there are multiple issues that display this error code. Mine was the log file. I had to troubleshoot a process so I set the logging to verbose which made the file size larger than 5 GB. UiPath could not seem to cope with adding more to the file (due to disk space probably) but failed and threw this error. Once I switched the logging to trace (or info/errors), the process worked fine. May be worth checking the log file as well for this error.

Just for info purposes and possibly help someone else.
I checked the error on my side in Event Viewer, and the event viewer at around the same time that I got the same unexpected exit code error in UiPath…
The event viewer error says that it ran out of Memory.

Application: UiPath.Executor.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(System.Reflection.AssemblyName, System.String, System.Security.Policy.Evidence, System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef, IntPtr, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoad(System.Reflection.AssemblyName, System.String, System.Security.Policy.Evidence, System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef, IntPtr, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(System.Reflection.AssemblyName, System.Security.Policy.Evidence, System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef, IntPtr, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(System.Reflection.AssemblyName, System.Security.Policy.Evidence)
at System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerResults.get_CompiledAssembly()
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.TextExpressionCompiler.CompileInMemory()
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.TextExpressionCompiler.Compile()
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Compile(System.Activities.IDynamicActivity, System.Activities.LocationReferenceEnvironment)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Load(System.Xaml.XamlReader, System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServicesSettings)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Load(System.Xml.XmlReader, System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServicesSettings)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Load(System.IO.Stream, System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServicesSettings)
at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowLoader.LoadWorkflow(System.String, System.String)
at UiPath.Executor.InProcessRunner.BeginExecute(System.AsyncCallback, System.Object)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ExecutorInvokeActivity.BeginExecute(System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivityContext, System.AsyncCallback, System.Object)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.InternalExecute(System.Activities.ActivityInstance, System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor, System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor, System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor+ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor, System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkManager, System.Activities.Location)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor+ExecuteActivityWorkItem.Execute(System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor, System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.TryExecuteNonEmptyWorkItem(System.Activities.Runtime.WorkItem)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.OnExecuteWorkItem(System.Activities.Runtime.WorkItem)
at System.Activities.Runtime.Scheduler+Callbacks.ExecuteWorkItem(System.Activities.Runtime.WorkItem)
at System.Activities.Runtime.Scheduler.OnScheduledWork(System.Object)
at System.Runtime.Fx+SendOrPostThunk.UnhandledExceptionFrame(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)
at UiPath.Executor.ExecutorBootstrapper…ctor()
at UiPath.Executor.ExecutorBootstrapper.Main()

I think it is already suspended but I’ll post about this because I found a solution in my case.

In my case, there is a trash data at U1048576 cell in the Excel file.(It was just border, no value)
I removed the row then the problem solved.

Just in my case but I hope it’ll help someone.

Thank you

2 Likes

how do you made with this?

Without manual intervention :wink:

Just manual investigation…recently I’m trying to make it with UiPath so I’ll report you my solution.

Thanks,

Hmmm ok.
I had this problem too. But here, I limited the range something like until row 350000, only this because I knew the last row has line formating.

I think what you wrote is one of counter measure for this issue. I meant I’m trying to resolve this thorough detecting such irregular data with UiPath logic.

You’re right :wink:

I faced the problem using the “append range acitivity” in an excel application scope.
Two projects were affected. Both projects are more or less the same.

I updated the packages e.g. Excel.activities 2.20.1 / system.activities 22.10.5.
For one project it worked afterward and the error message did not occur.
It did not work out for the other project, although the packages are similar.

Maybe my case will help someone

In my case I noticed that I was using Excel Application Scope (NOT Excel process scope) activity + write range inside UiPath library. Inside library it was working fine but when I published library and use it in UiPath project - it throws ‘unexpected exit code’ error. Checked on two different machines.
I noticed that even if this activity was inside library xaml - I was not able to find it in activities pane.
This was simply caused by the classic/modern Excel experience difference.

When I replaced Excel app scope + write range with write workbook range activity (the one without excel app scope) and published library to project - error stopped appearing.

Updating excel packages into latest version resolved issue . Try to update to latest version and run it.

Tried to integrate a Hyperlink into my Excel File but malformatted it. So, thanks for your post. Otherwise I would not have fixed this issue