Issue executing Powershell scripts on VM bots

Hi all, hope you can help with my issue,
So I created a powershell script to rename the Sheet name from a bunch of excel files( I cannot use excel scope since its a background automation, that’s why i’m sticking to the ps script), In local machines the script works perfectly well, when i run it through uipath in my local machines is also working perfectly fine, the issue comes when I upload my package to orchestrator and run it from there into a VM, then the horror starts, the error I got, is this
Invoke Power Shell: Microsoft Excel cannot access the file ‘\cap024prot\EM_SSS\RPA\UiPath\Support_Files\AMER2019021_S2-SalesOrderAutomationExcelCustomers-ExcelFiles\QueueFiles\40002882-32894.xlsx’. There are several possible reasons: • The file name or path does not exist. • The file is being used by another program. • The workbook you are trying to save has the same name as a currently open workbook.

Obviously i checked that the excel files is not open by another instance, and it does exist, and there isn’t any other workbook with the same name.

I was able to isolated the line in the powershell that throws this issue and is this
$wbExcelFile = $objExcelDocument.Workbooks.Open($sExcelFilePath)

Where $sExcelFilePath is received from uipath with this value \cap024prot\EM_SSS\RPA\UiPath\Support_Files\AMER2019021_S2-SalesOrderAutomationExcelCustomers-ExcelFiles\QueueFiles\40002882-32894.xlsx

Something to note is that if I run the script manually in the Vm, it works, it only fails if I run it through UiPath ( or more accurate through a bot from orchestrator)
I have tried some similar solutions on the internet that include adding this folder in the vm
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\Desktop
and give the vm user full control of that folder and the one in the shared folder

I have tried ( as testing) changing the relative path to some absolute path inside the vm, but no luck, either way i need it in a shared folder.
Any ideas?