Issue configuring connection to ServiceNow

We are operating an On-Premise Orchestrator and I am trying to set up a connection to ServiceNow

I have set up an ServiceNow Application Scope which appears to connect to ServiceNow using a URL, login, and password without any issue as the process passes on to the ‘Do Loop’ within the Application Scope without erroring.

However, when I move on to ServiceNow activity within that Application Scope Do Loop I get a number of errors including:-

Error: System.Exception: Invalid or expired credentials. Please connect to the service with the valid credentials again
at UiPath.BAF.Utilities.BackgroundWorkerUtility.RunOnBackgroundAsync[T](Func1 function, Nullable1 timeOut)
at UiPath.BAF.Activities.Design.ViewModel.EntityListViewModelBase.LoadEntityListAsync(Nullable`1 timeout)
at UiPath.BAF.Activities.Design.ViewModel.PreviewEntityRecordsViewModel.LoadPageAsync()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.b__128_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler), HResult -2146233088

And
Get ServiceNow Record: Value cannot be null. (Parameter ‘BusinessEntity’)

and the ServiceNow activity window just hangs

Any assistance greatly received.