'IsNothing' function no longer working in Studio

I would appreciate any help in this regard. I am using the ‘IsNothing’ function in my code and it’s been working fine. However, I updated some activities packages and now this function is throwing an error: " ‘IsNothing’ is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to it’s protection level".
I’ve tried to remove packages, re-install, upgrade, downgrade etc, all to no avail.
Below is my project dependencies, and screenshot of my imports:

Can someone please tell me what is happening here? I am using Licensed Enterprise Edition. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

For now, can you try to add full namespace as the following?

Microsoft.VisualBasic.Information.IsNothing(var)

Regards,

2 Likes

As always, your answer was spot on! Thank you so so much. Do you perhaps know why this happened and how to avoid it in future?

While I’ve got you, do you know why I keep getting this error below? It doesn’t really affect my project (yet, cause I am not doing any DB connections yet). Any insight will be great on how to resolve:

"Bad IL format. The format of the file ‘C:\Users\XXXX.nuget\packages\UiPath.database.activities/1.7.1\lib/net5.0-windows7.0/runtimes/win-x64/native/Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SNI.dll’ is invalid. "

Just wanted to add that I found this link and followed the directions and it seemed to have worked:

1 Like

Hi,

In my environment (23.4.1), it works without namespace. Upgrading studio might solve this.

Regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.