Is this a better approach to develop multiple flow with different scrapping frequencies in one(Main.xaml)?

Hello All,

Hope all of you are doing great!
I have a doubt related to my project.

i have to do the scrapping from 11 portals, and overall scrapping scenario is around 40, then scrapped data have to push into sql server.
The frequency of scrapping is different for each portal,i.e for some portal i have to scrap on monday and some for Tuesday, so on like that.

So my doubt is , could i design only one bot(main.xaml) for the entire process , if yes then how i will manage the scrapping frequency from Orchestrator that is different ?

should we design Separate bot(main.xaml) for each scrapping scenario or as per their scrapping frequency , if yes then could we deploy multiple packages(main.xaml) in one unattended robot?

Could we design all the things in one bot(main.xaml) using RE-framework for different scrapping frequency?

Thanks in advance

Hi, it seems like your process is suitable to be done via different bots. Scrapping from each portal/scenario should be done via a different bot, since it is efficient and easy to spot errors if they are differentiated. You can deploy all these bots at different times based on your convenience using the Orchestrator scheduling. Thus, you can use one unattended robot to run multiple processes. Hope this helps!

Thanks Kavita,

you answer really helped me alot.
Just to confirm , i can deploy n number of process in one unattended bot?

Thanks

Hi, yes you can. Glad to hear my answer helped you! Could you please mark it as a solution?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.