Is there any UiPath Process Discovery or Full Cycle Automation product like Kryon Process Discovery Full Cycle automation Suite

Hi, I saw that Kryon RPA have full cycle automation / process discovery product. From what I understand, there will be a process discovery robot server connect to Users machines which have discover robots installed.

Users will just go about their daily work as per normal. Users does not have to purposely record a specific process they want to record and perform the steps in certain steps. The discovery robot will just run in the background and record the processes to the discovery server. The discovery server with use technologies such as AI to discover the processes. After around 1 month, the discovery robot will be smart enough to accurately show all the processes.

Explorer Expert, UiPath Task Capture, Task Mining, Explorer Enterprise, Process Gold and Connect Enterprise does not seem to be similar to Kryon Process Discovery tool. Please correct me.

Thank you all.

1 Like

Saw this topic that describe Explorer Expert, UiPath Task Capture, Task Mining, Explorer Enterprise, Process Gold and Connect Enterprise

But they does not seem to work like the Kryon Process Discovery / Full Cycle Automation Suite

Hi @john888

I will try to give you a very brief overview. It will more of an overview of features we offer, but should give you some context.

We learned that our customers expect Enterprise scale. As such, our solutions caters to a much larger scale of deployment. On top of that, it is overt and has multiple privacy features.

We have ability for xaml export with soon to be added PDD/SOP export options. We also show a complete Petri Net model representation of the discovered task, not just a few traces/examples.

To learn more about specific tools out of the package, you can reference this article: