Is there any logs that save the result of each steps during process running?

I have published a process for our client on the Studio Enterprise edition 18.2.6 version. The process has formally launched and run once everyday. However, this process has encountered several errors during running recently. I want to check the running log of these failures to figure out on which step the errors occurred.
Is there any logs that save the result of each steps during process running? I know under the Debug environment, I can see the status of each steps. But how could I check each steps status of the past running.
Thank you so much!

From the Robot host the logs can be found in %localappdata%\UiPath\Logs alternatively from the UiRobot Tray/GUI

If you’re connected to Orchestrator, you’ll find the logs in the Jobs section, plus anywhere else that Orchestrator’s NLog in web.config is setup to direct the robot logs to.

The logs details will be dependent on the log level set for the robot, and the log messages that you generate.

Found it, thank you so much for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.