Is there any issue in configuring 2 different robots to the same server with different logins?

Hi All,

Will I be facing any issues If I configure 2 different robots for the same server which has different logins.
Because I am frequently getting faulted status while triggering a process from orchestrator but the same is working fine if I run the flow manually?

Thanks & Regards,
Delicia.

1 Like

Buddy @Delicia_A

Yes buddy if server has different logins it becomes different machine right…two machines
so you configure two different robots in a server of two logins.
Fine
what type of error you are getting buddy @Delicia_A
Cheers

Hi @Palaniyappan ,

I am getting the below error,

• Could not find file ‘C:\Users\SITAppRPAUser1\.nuget\packages\MacroTrigger_MISMaster\1.0.7088.18945\lib\net45\Main.xaml’.\r\n\r\nAn ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:\nSystem.Exception: Could not find file ‘C:\Users\SITAppRPAUser1\.nuget\packages\MacroTrigger_MISMaster\1.0.7088.18945\lib\net45\Main.xaml’.\n"

Regards,
Delicia.

Buddy i think there is an update made in the studio with that xaml…so try to “Use” the latest version uploaded on the “Processes” page buddy
this would work @Delicia_A
Kindly try this and let know buddy
Cheers

I have tried publishing the latest version and have also executed the process but still I am getting the same issue.

Regards,
Delicia

buddy kindly check once whether that xaml is in that folder @Delicia_A

Hi @Palaniyappan,

The file got corrupted someone and it was redirecting to the temp folders i have created a new project and that has solved the issue.

But I am facing one more issue here. I am using excel application scope and then the execute macro activity inside it and at times I am not able to execute my macro at all.

Can anyone let me know how this issue is happening all of sudden and getting resolved automatically?

Thanks in advance.

Fantastic
Kindly try with invoke vba activity buddy

Cheers @Delicia_A

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.