Is There any activity or package or any other apps , if i login to website i need to get authentication code through email

Is There any activity or package or any other apps , if i login to website i need to get authentication code through email. Actually my website had provided options to send to phone number, but i need it through email.

1 Like

Hi

May I know this is done actually
And I believe that’s something a service provided by the application and not with UiPath

So if that specific application provide the service of providing authentication code then it is absolutely to automate with UiPath

Cheers @MitheshBolla

1 Like

Actually my website provides authentiaction code for Authentication apps like duo, towili , microsoft etc, i need to send that code through email.

Fine

I would suggest to check with your application support tram whether is there any option to get the code through mail

@MitheshBolla

1 Like

There is no option to send to email i am having to send to

from this i need forward code to email

Last options seems like you can get the code in computer also
If that is possible we can read that code with GET TEXT activity and send it to email
Is it possible

@MitheshBolla

1 Like

this we did but ,without get text i need to send to email direclty from app itself.If any app had this feature which displays code or send email direclty ??