Is there an activity that blocks the computer screen?

At the beginning and after running my program I need to unlock and lock the screen, is there a way to do this?

1 Like

yah with Send hot key activity try with key win+l ///(window + L key) (lower case L)

Cheers @Ryuan

1 Like

@Palaniyappan
Using orchestrator scheduling a program, with the computer screen locked does it automatically unlock for execution?

1 Like

não funcionou

@Ryuan

Buy Unattended BOT and trigger it from Orchestrator. It will login to machine automatically and perform actions. Once it done will logout from machine automatically.

1 Like

Yes of course
We would have mentioned the username password of the machine where we are running the process
So it will login with that credentials
And to make it work in background we can have unattended robots
That is the bot will login with those credentials, perform the operation, log out of the machine
And that too without human intervention

Hope this would help you
Cheers @Ryuan

1 Like

the command you commented does not work, I don’t understand why, it executes the code but it is time to give win + L
@Palaniyappan

Try with lowercase l
Win + l

Cheers @Ryuan

And one small clarification
May I know why do we need to lock and unlock before after the process execution
@Ryuan

As it will be placed in a factory to run the programs, it is not feasible to leave the computer unlocked as it will be on 24 hours
@Palaniyappan

did not work

If we are using Unattended bot we don’t even need the system to be logged in
Only we need that to be connected to a server
It will run in background on timely basis if scheduled from orchestrator
Cheers @Ryuan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.