Is there a way to temporarily prevent any job from starting?

We have quite a few jobs running in our production environment. Some are set to use calendars, but most do not use a calendar. I need to be able to periodically prevent jobs from running for a period of time. Is there any way to do this aside from adding an entry to all existing calendars and adding a new calendar to everything that does not have a calendar?

1 Like

Hey @Timothy_Rockhill

You are running this based on a trigger ?

If yes, the same can be disabled

Thanks
#nK

Hello @Timothy_Rockhill ,

So do you want to manually disable the triggers or do you some solution to automatically disable your triggers for a period?

Manually you can disable the trigger and it will not be active unless you enable it. Otherwise you will have to remove the calenders and add it again based on the date of execution.

nK. I mean all jobs, any jobs that are defined in our Orchestrator. Is there a simple way to do it for all jobs?

1 Like

Hey @Timothy_Rockhill

I can see disabling triggers as an immediate solution.

You have too many depts ?

Thanks
#nK

We have like 20 folders, two tenants, dozens, maybe a hundred jobs. I was looking for an easy way to quickly prevent all of them from running, automatically, and then, after 30 minutes, re-enabling them all.

1 Like

Vote for my suggestion: Give us a one-click way to stop all automations from running

Hey @Timothy_Rockhill

Then kindly try the maintanence mode, which involves a bit of tech stuff (API calls)

Thanks
#nK

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.