Is there a documentation on Uipath Apps VB expressions? If yes, where to refer?

I’m tying to explore the Apps VB Expressions topic, but not able to find any solid documentation and example for the same.

@Bhavya_Vats ,

Please join the private preview and you can get access. you can login with your account and you can view that.

https://insider.uipath.com/#/portal/318

Soon this will be available in GA.

Thanks,
Arvind

Thank you Arvind for quick response.

I registered on the link and was able to see the documentation, but the VB option (As mentioned in the preview to create New app using VB option) is not available when creating an app for me (refer Image), so just wanted to clear, if this feature is not available for use or do I need to raise some access for it to get visible?

Thanks&Regards
Bhavya

Hello Bhavya,

The feature is not yet available for public preview. Please wait for the final release notes to be announced. If you are attempting to use the private preview and it is still not enabled, please contact support to verify the status.

Thanks,
Arvind

Hi Arvind

Could you let me know how to confirm if the Feature is available or not, I’m not able to confirm it.

Here is the SS from the Insider Portal

Regards
Bhavya

@Bhavya_Vats ,

This is not yet available into Public preview. However you are make a request for private preview based on approval you can access it.

Thanks,
AK

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.