Is it Possible to Schedule/Run the Bot using 3rd party scheduling tools

Is it Possible to Schedule/Run the Bot using 3rd party scheduling tools

1 Like

@sampath-kumar.sundar

Why you want to use 3rd party scheduling tools to schedule.

Yesterday they released new feature and please check below thread.

19.11 Preview Release

1 Like

It’s not like triggering but we can call the bot with Orchestrator API if we have provisioned that process to a robot in orchestrator
For more details on it

But in Orchestrator itself we got a best option to schedule a bot under TRIGGER option
And the one suggested by @lakshman is about agents task for Attended Processes, that is for attended bots,

Cheers @sampath-kumar.sundar

1 Like

Hi @sampath-kumar.sundar

Open Uipath Robot Tray there you can schedule process in Schedule Widget select publish process and schedule.

Regards,
Kommi Jeevan.

2 Likes

So we dont need orchestrator? We can use this same as Windows task scheduler?

However it run as an reminder, there are no option to run it automatically :hushed:

we have other (non RPA) process running on 3rd party scheduler, so we want to monitor all processes in single place

Thanks @kommijeevan for your help, I believe this option is available for community edition, let me know otherwise.

thanks @rahulraj987, we tried this option it did not work for us on community edition.

Thanks @Palaniyappan, appreciate the response, we will try Orchestrator API, I believe UiPath Community Edition supports this well, Let us know otherwise.

We have other (non RPA) process running on 3rd party scheduler, so we want to monitor all processes in single place.

1 Like

Sure
Cheers @sampath-kumar.sundar