Is it possible to run an enterprise robot in production environment from a community edition Orcastrator

Hi,

Is it possible to run an enterprise robot in production environment from a community edition orchestrator.

Can i develop a robot in community version and use it in enterprise environment?

Please provide me the information asap.

@anussark

Yes, you can develop the code using community edition and use it for enterprise environment. Only xaml files needs to be copied there. But it’s good to keep the both versions same to avoid any kind of changes in the code.

Thanks singhokar…

I have one more query,Please help

Is it possible to run an enterprise robot in production environment from a community edition orchestrator.

ideally this should not be a problem, however the number of robot that you run using the community orchestrator will be limited.

Thanks a lot VirajN,

Please provide me this source of the information if possible.

1 Like

here you go.

@anussark

Orchestrator is web based application and you need to connect your robot using few parameters like robot key, orchestrator url, machine name etc. It’s dependent on the orchestrator and robot configuration irrespective of environment.

You can call the robot after doing configurations but It is advisable to have separate orchestrator url for all environments like development, testing and production in full fledge projects.

1 Like

Thanks VirajN

1 Like

Thanks singhokar

1 Like

Hi Team,

Please help

@anussark,

Duplicate post.
Is it possible to run an enterprise robot in production environment from a community edition Orcastrator

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.