Is it possible to name a folder [1processed]

Is it possible to name a folder [1processed] or must it be[processed1]

Hi @Latoya_mbatha

It can be named as you asked.
Can you please tell us more about your task?

Regards
Sudharsan

it gives me errors when i add numbers to folder names.

Main.xaml: The activity ‘For Each’ cannot reference activity ‘VisualBasicValue’ because activity ‘VisualBasicValue’ is already referenced elsewhere in the workflow and that reference is not visible to activity ‘For Each’. In order for activity ‘VisualBasicValue’ to be visible to activity ‘For Each’, it would have to be a child or imported child (but not an implementation child) of activity ‘DynamicActivity’. Activity ‘VisualBasicValue’ is originally referenced by activity ‘For Each’ and activity ‘For Each’ is in the implementation of activity ‘DynamicActivity’.

What error ? Can you share the screenshot?

Show the flow screenshot

its a sensitive project.

the project was running smoothly . till i added a number before the folder name

Main.xaml: The activity ‘For Each’ cannot reference activity ‘VisualBasicValue’ because activity ‘VisualBasicValue’ is already referenced elsewhere in the workflow and that reference is not visible to activity ‘For Each’. In order for activity ‘VisualBasicValue’ to be visible to activity ‘For Each’, it would have to be a child or imported child (but not an implementation child) of activity ‘DynamicActivity’. Activity ‘VisualBasicValue’ is originally referenced by activity ‘For Each’ and activity ‘For Each’ is in the implementation of activity ‘DynamicActivity’.

@Latoya_mbatha

Try this->

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.