Multiple emails address in the To field

Hi @Palaniyappan can I give multiple email address in the To field.
If they how, I given but not worked.
I know there is a way to read from the excel sheet.
But can I give directly in the To folder separated by comma.

1 Like

@balkishan
Can you give like this test1@gmail.com;test2@gmail.com
Thanks
Aman

1 Like

@balkishan rather than that you can store the mail id in a array string variable and use for each activity.

1 Like

1 Like

@balkishan

Can you please check type argument which is in for each loop

If it is array of string then your type argument should be system.string

Thanks
Aman

Can you show us your code? Removing this error popup

@balkishan rough.xaml (5.3 KB) have a look at this buddy,it works for me.plz let me know if anything goes wrong.and coming to the error seems like you gave the argument as system.net.mail.message,you should not give like that it should be system.string

1 Like

yes of course we can send the mail to many recipients in many ways like this
–either we can save all the recipients in a string array and use a for each loop and pass the array variable as input and change the type argument of the for each loop as string
–inside the loop use a send outlook mail activity and in the to property mention as item as that is the variable that holds the recipient name
this will send to those who are in the array one by one

or

–as you said send all together in a single time by concatenating them with ; in between them
like this
recipient1+“;”+recipient2+“;”+recipient3
for this we can get from excel where lets say we have a column which has the value of recipients in each row one by one

Hope this would help you
Cheers @balkishan

3 Likes

this error occured because the type of arraystring is string array
so we need to mention as string in the type argument and not the System.Net.mail.Mailmessage

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

were you able to send them now @balkishan
any issues still persists

1 Like

Thankyou resolved @Palaniyappan

One thing, Instead of giving the email address in the arguments itself. I want to give in the excel, so in excel I given like this so is it a right way? If not please right me.

I know to pass through config var, just want to ask Is it the right way to give the value from the excel, will it automatically assume is a array variable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.