Is it possible to data scrapping with action(some activity like 'click' etc) between scrapping each row?

as i mentioned in title.

in this page i can scrap all those for example

all details i marked with red color can be scrapped.
but the link in the green marked part in the picture cannot be crapped.(also those words you see there ‘פתיחה בטאב חדש’ shown after hovering with the mouse).

my goal is to get each row his link.
and to do that i need to click this link > copy the url from the new tab opened > close the tab > and continue scrape the next row.

there is way to do that with the wizard ? (or without… ??)

1 Like

Hi @770-770

Extract URL option from datascapring will help you with this case!

Regards

1 Like

the link cannot be extracted… if it was i would not ask.
i think its using js to open the window.
i saw in the ui explorer their is no link can found.

Hi @770-770

If the above approach is not reliable we can try using datascapring indicating any one of element and Use By passing the table row properties in Click and we can try getting the UrL !

Regards

im not understand how im doing that
can you send me some tutorial video or link to docs so i can see example or more detailed explanation about this process?
tnx

1 Like

Hi @770-770

Can we have Screenshot of the selector in UiExplorer indicating the link that you re going to click on each row in the page!

If the Selector Contains the attribute like table row we can use datascarping and perform the operation clicking on the directing button!

Regards

how can i find this selector ?
i mean its like i need to start the wizard again.

i opened the project with this wizard but there isnt any selectos with so much details

thats what i can see. no useful info i think so

and as i said - this is my question if in the wizard i can doing some click and close the new tab while proccesing the data scrapping ?

Hi @770-770

Can you Open the Ui Explorer and send the screenshot?

see above.
if you mean to other screenshot plz tell me
tnx

In this window you can see some attributes in the right side ? if not you can find a open in ui Explorer

After clicking your window will be like this

You may have some values that may useful

Regards
Sudharsan

1 Like

Hi @770-770

Check with the reference threads below!

Some how you will get an idea how to perform a dynamic click using datascraping!

Regards

Scrape it all, then loop through the datatable and do the clicking and get the additional info for each row.

1 Like

Another tip, something I’ve run into a lot (assuming this is a web page). It’s pretty common for the URL to be consistent in web apps, like when you click one of those items the URL that opens is http://sameserver.com/somefolder/*companyID*/view.asp

If that’s the case, you can often dynamically build the URL and browse directly to it, saving you from having to manage navigating the browser to each item and back to the list.

It looks like you might be able to use topArea, area, city, and neighborhood to dynamically build the URL to the item, then popup a new browser window, browse to the URL, get the info, and close the window.

https://www.yad2.co.il/realestate/rent?topArea=100&area=7&city=3000&neighborhood=551

1 Like

this is the most close part i got - but there is no url link anyway - i think its waiting for click to open new tab with the url

sounds very complex.
very!
:slight_smile:

Hi @770-770

in this field click on the first part by scrolling up

Maybe you will have URL in the attributes

Regards
Sudharsan

sounds the best tip currently!
and guess what? i just try to find some fo those id’s and i found element with the id - wich means that is should be possible to build link for each element dynamc

after i will figure it out i will edit here and set the solution.

in conclusion im understanding that there is no way to take some action while scrapping.
and i need to find as much i can the elements that need to scrap (in my case the id) and after that doing some manipulations to get some extra data

Edit
i cant find way in the wizard to get the string ui element in order to get the id of the element.
if there is a way doing that while wizard proccess plz tell me.tnx

this is the id i want to get:

but the maximum info i can get with the wizard is here (see column 5)

any suggestions ?

tried but not found

me too try do it on same website
its not working i cant get the ling from HTML

someone can help us pleas?

HI @Aviran_Marzouk
Can you create a new post and explain your task a bit more in that post

Regards
Sudharsan