These are the steps which i am unsure whether will it work.
- Read excel file (only 1 column) For E.g ( Name of PS4 Games)
- Open browser → Link to the site. For E.g (@store.playstation.com/en-sg/home/games@)
- Using for each to read the row of data in excel file
- Search each row of data which is the name of the game from the site.
- Scrape Datatables(Description,Details) from the site after search.
- Repeat step 1 to 5 till the end of the column.
- Write into CSV which contains all the data that being scraped when searched.
Yes it possible possible to use data scraping inside for each loop.
Main.xlsx (9.6 KB)
this is the export to excel of the flowchart i did
FifaRanking.xaml (26.0 KB)
Check this workflow and see if this helps you
Thanks man. i am trying to understand the flowchart and the logic behind it.
I have tried and tested it but the first player’s data didn’t manage to scrape out.
Hope to see your reply soon.
try to uncheck the addHeaders !
my pleasure anytime would you please refer my reply as answer to close it
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.