Is it possible to connect to mysql database using uipath? If yes? How to connect to MySQL Database?

hi when am integrating db its working in my system,after deploying we are not getting data can you helpme

i have integrated db with uipath and i have wrote excute non query and the data related to bot should come to db its working fine for me,after deploying bots we supposed to get data but we are not getting anything that i need to cehck?

the server is different for me and different for them and the db am using for only getting bot information,am getting when am running from my machine when client runs we have to get data but data isnt coming…what should i check

This might be because of Domain issue, have to check with infra team.
can you check is that server is accessable from deployed machine?

ok thank you…

yes server they are able to reach
still am getting
[ConfigurationErrorsException: Failed to find or load the registered .Net Framework Data Provider.]
I have used connection string
“Server=YourHostName;Database=DatabaseName;Uid=userName;Pwd=Password;”
with provider as “MySql.Data.MySqlClient”

@gouthami_v did you also install the ODBC (32bit) version on the client computer?

yes, i have installed

Working fine for me as well. Thank you

work fine, thank you for you tutotial.

you have to check datasource name correct

Which version of UiPath you’re using? And what is the project type(windows legacy or windows)?
For windows legacy you need to install 32 bit driver and for windows you need to install 64 bit