Is it possible to build a loop in a list of web filter?

Hi everyone,
On my automation process, I need to select a list of dates from a filter and to select each date downloading of theese result like a loop.

For example: the robot select the field “03/07/2020” and download, after again, select “04/07/2020”, and download… and so on.

Hi @felipe_montenegro

So you want to increment the date by one and then click on download
Right ??

Happy Automation :raised_hands:

Best Regards
Er Pratik Wavhal :robot::man_technologist:t4: :computer:

Hi!!
Yes, thats it! Below the list

Hi @felipe_montenegro

Below is the workflow for the same. It is in format “dd/MM/yyyy”.
dateincrement.xaml (10.9 KB)

Output :-

Hope this may help to solve your issue
Mark as solution if this helps you and like it :innocent:

Best Regards

Thanks for your worfkflow, but the question is: how can I compare/put on a filter of web? Because I have to click and to apply the filter after that, starting the download.

And if the robot doesn’t found the next date, how can I solution this?

Hi @felipe_montenegro

Try using “Select Item” Activity and pass Increment date variable within “” double quotes.

For eg :- In the below screen shot instead of “3” put the Incremented Date variable

Hope this may help to solve your issue
Mark as solution if this helps you and like it :innocent:

Best Regards

1 Like

Hi,
It doesn’t works. I have a idea but I have no idea how create it: to create a array of date using a while + if conditions.
e.g: my array[“31/12/2019”,“01/01/2020”] and I will try compare each date with each field of web filter.

Do you need to select each of those dates one at a time and after some download button?

Hi Bruno,

yes, the filter its here

But how do you know what dates you need to select before clicking the button? I understand you have to select some of those dates then after click the button one time, is that right? What is the selector you have if you manually select one of those dates?

I’m trying to initialize an array of dates ({“31 de dezembro de 2020”, “01 de janeiro de 2021”}, running a for each or while and getting each value of array putting on “Type Into”

so you type into and after that you will click to select a date or not selecting each of them?

It would be type into and after that it will click to select a date.

Any help?

Sorry but i really could not understand exactly where you need help here… I could not see what you could do and what was the part you cant.

Ok, let try again

There is an internal process in which an user downloads many files with different dates. To execute this process, the user selects the date filter for that system, chooses an specific date, applies this filter and then, downloads the file. While being downloaded, the same user selects a new date, applies the filter again and then executes a new download, and so on, until all the dates in that filter have ended.
I need to develop an automation that executes this work that the user currently does manually.

ok, so one date at a time and you have that array of dates to start things with. Can you automate a single action that opens that filter selection and selects one date?

Yes, i can. I’ve already done

That is the part when again i say i dont understand what is the part you need the help…

Sorry, my bad. I means, I couldn’t select the date, only open the filter~. I couldn’t a single action in an specific date.