Is it mandatory to connect robot with orchestrator for advanced certification assignment

hi all,

I am working on assignment 1 in advanced training module, I have a problem like I am not able to connect robot with orchestrator.
in assignment 1 we need to store credentials in orchestrator, but is it ok store contents locally and complete the assignment…?

any idea

1 Like

Yes. Its fine to store the credentials locally and complete it. I believe that the evaluation doesn’t depend on that. However you may need it when you reach Assignment 2, since you would have to deal with the Queues.

Let us know if you are facing any issue with connecting the Robot & Orchestrator.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Hi @phyogananda,
It’s completely fine if we store the credentials locally.

Regards,
Ananthakrishanan K

Yes I have prob connecting robo with orchestrator, the system I was using for community edition got formatted.
I have installed it in my locals laptop now, when I try now it not connecting.

Throwing error as “NO AVAILABLE LICENSES THE NUMBER OF NEW MACHINE SLOTS WOULD EXCEED THE TOTAL LICENCES COUT”

Try choosing type as ‘Development’ while provisioning the Robot. For other types you’ll get this error.

Thank you…the connection is working fine

but I am facing a problem while running a job from orchestrator…
following error is displayed…

Process: Yogi1
Environment: Demo
Robot: yoganandareddy
Info: “Executor start process failed, reason System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))\r\n at UiPath.UiSystemClass.OpenInteractiveWindowsSession(String bstrUser, String bstrPassword, UiOpenSessionFlags nFlags, String bstrApplication, String bstrAppArguments, Int32 nDelayMs, Int32 userToken, UiGenericOptions options)\r\n at UiPath.Core.Setup.OpenInteractiveWindowsSession(String username, String password, OpenSessionFlags flags, String application, String arguments, Int32 userToken, Int32 preferredWidth, Int32 preferredHeight, Int32 preferredDepth, Boolean fontSmoothing)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Impl.Executor.StartProcessInSession(Guid executorInstanceId, String username, String password, SettingsDictionary execSettings, IntPtr userToken)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Impl.Executor.<>c__DisplayClass17_1.<b__0>d.MoveNext()”
Start Time: 2018/07/17 14:58:07
End Time: 2018/07/17 14:58:08

Please check the credentials that you provided during provisioning. The executor should have access to the machine where the bot is running.

thank you its working now… due to credentials problelm

Cool… :blush::+1:… please mark as solution, if u don’t mind.

how to do that…?

Its a checkbox below…