Is Computer Vision is one time installation or multi?

Did i have to install CV for every time for different workflows or it will remain the same for all the workflows?Because i cant able to find CV activities in other workflows…
Thank you…

@Poorna,

I think it will be one time installation like other activities we do email, credential.
Once we install them we can use any project or any xaml file.

Cheers,
Pankaj

@Poorna,

Yes, we have to install it every time for every new project you created. That new project folder contains only specific related project dependencies( the one which you installed) to that folder.

By default, the below packages will be available for every newly created project.

1) UiPath.Excel.Activities
2) UiPath.Mail.Activities
3) UiPath.System.Activities
4) UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities

If you need any activities other than this then you can install it.

Thank you, but i think we have installed it every time.

Yeah i think so.
Thank you

@lakshman i have some other doubts in Citrix automation, can u kindly guide me.
i have uipath in local machine.i want to extract the pdf files and write it into excel file within the citrix.before that i have created the template for that pdf files in local machine.
How to extract and write it into excel?

Thank you…

@Poorna,

Here, You can use screen scraping with OCR Engines or CV activities to extract data from PDF files because PDF files are there in citrix and Uipath is in local machine.

1 Like

OK,i can use CV activities. But how to extract the Pdf files within the Citrix. Because in local machine we can extract pdf file using templates.But in citrix how to access the file?

@Poorna,

1. First send Hotkey - Win + r
  2. Then enter PDF file path
  3. Then use CV activities or Screen scraping with OCR etc…

Ok i will try.

Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.