Job title: Lead Engineer UiPath
Job role: Other Role
City: Delhi - NCR, Pune
Company name: Iris Software
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
Nice To Have: Document Understanding, PDF Automation
Roles and Responsibility:
• Overall 7+ years of experience in IT with 4+ years of experience in RPA Automation.
• Design, code, test automation workflows using UiPath
• Verifying and leveraging appropriate UiPath components: Robots, Studio, Orchestrator, Action
• Provide solution design’s to customers throughout the deployment of new deals, during POCs and
project implementation phase.
• Work with business analysts, design RPA or automation solution, test as and when needed,
complete UAT with the customer, work with Ops team to deploy it and support production
processes as needed.
• Make changes to the robot code during implementation as needed
• Develop workflows and custom activities using Vb .Net/C#
• Responsible for the overall SQE/testing cycles
• Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
• Create and update DSD, Operational
• Deliver technical training, demos, blueprints and provide the necessary support for new/existing
Tools: UiPath, Must have UiPath Advance level Certification, .NET or Java development Background
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3545911943/?refId=IwzS8kul3zRBIQoUyhXFZA%3D%3D&trackingId=IwzS8kul3zRBIQoUyhXFZA%3D%3D