InvokingWorkflowIssue

Exactly I did the same thing bro. But If we see in the Config variable it’s fetched the excel sheets value.
Just for testing I used the Write activity in the first state machine workflow after invoked the InitSetting workflow it’s fetching the particular variable name value as I attached the previous screenshot.
But when I use the same write activity with same value and parameter I didn’t get any value and just got the error message popup which I already pasted in the previous comments.

Note- Please don’t confuse with the last two images by mistake I paste the same image.

1 Like

Kindly try to reproduce the same state and it’s involved activities by removing that state where we are getting error and recreating a new one
Let’s try that freshly
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

So were we able to accomplish this @balkishan

1 Like

sorry bro yesterday I went offline, Now I am trying to resolve this issue

2 Likes

Great @balkishan

1 Like

Hi @Lahiru.Fernando @Palaniyappan Now after recreating the workfow. I am able to read the value if you see I have used the Write Activity.
But when It’s comes to the Invoked worklfow it thrown this error.

How I pass the value in the parameter same as I used in the write activity.

2 Likes

Hi @balkishan

I see a difference between the write activity code and the argument code for “inPath” write activity doesn’t have “_” for in path… check those again and it should work if you make them similar to write activity :slight_smile:

1 Like

its in_path buddy @balkishan
not inpath
see

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Yep :slight_smile:

did in_path worked @balkishan

Thanks @Palaniyappan @Lahiru.Fernando after created the new state machine it’s working fine. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fantastic
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.