"Invoke Workflow File: Failed to create a 'Accuracy' from the text '0.8

Hi, everyone!

I’m using the ReWorkFlow to make a project. In the process transaction I am invoking a process and inside this process I’m invoking a lot of workflows. At some point they stoped working and show this error: “Invoke Workflow File: Failed to create a ‘Accuracy’ from the text '0.8”. Can some one help me? I’ve tried everything but it just got worse. Also I couldnt find any explanation on internet.

Please can you show us a screenshot of the Workflow?

1 Like

So, basicaly in the process workflow there is just a bunch of invoke workflow in it. The process it’s inside the process transaction. At first it was working but after i onvoked the fifth workflow it started to show this error. After i’ve tryied to fix, it started to give the same error but in the workflows that was working before.

parte%202 parte%203

@Gabriel_melo, kindly do the unit test that(error) workflow. The Accuracy attribute was basically in the Image activities. So also do check once that activity.

1 Like

I’m sorry could you explain it a little more, because I didnt understand, what image are you taling about? I’ve tested all the worflows individually before and all worked.

Have you modified Config.xlsx file in Constants Sheet?

Fine @Gabriel_melo
may i know at which invoke workflow activity this error occurred buddy…we can check by running the workflow in debug mode

1 Like

No, I have not changed any config. :confused:

Run it in Debug Mode and see if There’s a problem with Read Config Workflow or if you are modifying Config Dictionary at some level.

1 Like

Yeah! On the last screenchot, a workflow Called SCR, its in the middle of other two invoked worflows. And what i think is weird is, when I coment the previous workflow then this one works.

1 Like

Can you please attach the full text of exception?

1 Like

Could be a problem of national settings as mentioned here: Failed to create a 'accuracy' from string 0.5

1 Like

Kindly check with the arguments in that workflow, and are you trying to convert any of the variable to another variable of different datatype…like from string to integer…
Cheers @Gabriel_melo

1 Like

Yeah! I am converting some variables to DateTime. In fact what I’m doing in some of this workflows is changing the CultureInfo because I have to Calculate a given time in some program and see if its longer than 3 months. So in order to do that I’ve changed the CultureInfo to Globalization.CultureInfo.CreateSpecificCulture(“es-ES”).

Sure, I can.

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: Failed to create a ‘Accuracy’ from the text ‘0.8’. ----> System.Exception: 0.8 is not a valid value for Double. ----> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at System.ComponentModel.DoubleConverter.FromString(String value, NumberFormatInfo formatInfo)
at System.ComponentModel.BaseNumberConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at System.ComponentModel.BaseNumberConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityWithResultConverter.ExpressionConverterHelper1.ConvertFromString(String text, ITypeDescriptorContext context) at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.InArgumentConverter.InArgumentConverterHelper1.ConvertFromString(String text, ITypeDescriptorContext context)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.TypeConverterBase.TypeConverterHelper1.UntypedConvertFromString(String text, ITypeDescriptorContext context) at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.TypeConverterBase.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value) at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateObjectWithTypeConverter(ServiceProviderContext serviceContext, XamlValueConverter1 ts, Object value)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateFromValue(ServiceProviderContext serviceContext, XamlValueConverter1 ts, Object value, XamlMember property) at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CreateFromValue(ObjectWriterContext ctx, XamlValueConverter1 typeConverter, Object value, XamlMember property, String targetName, IAddLineInfo lineInfo)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CreateFromValue(ObjectWriterContext ctx, XamlValueConverter1 typeConverter, Object value, XamlMember property, String targetName, IAddLineInfo lineInfo) at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CreatePropertyValueFromValue(ObjectWriterContext ctx) at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteEndMember() at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader) at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Transform(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlWriter xamlWriter, Boolean closeWriter) at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.FuncFactory1.Evaluate()
at System.Activities.DynamicActivity.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings)
at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList1& validationErrors) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivity currentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors) at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.ValidateWorkflow(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager) at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager) at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized() at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push) at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout) at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowRunner.BeginExecuteInProcess(AsyncCallback callback, TaskCompletionSource1 taskCompletionSource) in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Executor\WorkflowRuntime.cs:line 265
at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowRunner.BeginExecute(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Executor\WorkflowRuntime.cs:line 184
at UiPath.Core.Activities.InvokeWorkflowFile.BeginExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

This Actually looks like my problem but I’m not sure because i still couldnt locate where is my problem. Also they didn’t tell what was the solution.

Aaha thats the reason buddy…
Kindly use this System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture instead of
Globalization.CultureInfo.CreateSpecificCulture(“es-ES”)

Hope this would help you out with the issue
Cheers @Gabriel_melo

1 Like

I don’t think so. Only thing I’ve changed was the CultrueInfo. How do I see if there is a problem with the Read Config Workflow?

I Couldn’t teste it because I need to pick a time that is in “dd/MM/yyyy” and subtract from now. The only way I could solve it was changing Globalization.CultureInfo.CreateSpecificCulture(“es-ES”. Is there any other way that you can think it may help me?

1 Like

Fine try this
If your date of format “dd/MM/yyyy” is stored in a variable named in_date of type string
Then we can convert that to a Datetime and subtratct with now and get the output with a variable out_date of type string like this
out_date = Datetime.ParseExact(“in_date”,“dd/MM/yyyy”,System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture)-Datetime.Now

Cheers @Gabriel_melo

1 Like