"Invoke Workflow File: Failed to create a 'Accuracy' from the text '0.8

Hi, everyone!

I’m using the ReWorkFlow to make a project. In the process transaction I am invoking a process and inside this process I’m invoking a lot of workflows. At some point they stoped working and show this error: “Invoke Workflow File: Failed to create a ‘Accuracy’ from the text '0.8”. Can some one help me? I’ve tried everything but it just got worse. Also I couldnt find any explanation on internet.

Please can you show us a screenshot of the Workflow?

1 Like

So, basicaly in the process workflow there is just a bunch of invoke workflow in it. The process it’s inside the process transaction. At first it was working but after i onvoked the fifth workflow it started to show this error. After i’ve tryied to fix, it started to give the same error but in the workflows that was working before.

@Gabriel_melo, kindly do the unit test that(error) workflow. The Accuracy attribute was basically in the Image activities. So also do check once that activity.

1 Like

I’m sorry could you explain it a little more, because I didnt understand, what image are you taling about? I’ve tested all the worflows individually before and all worked.

Have you modified Config.xlsx file in Constants Sheet?

Fine @Gabriel_melo
may i know at which invoke workflow activity this error occurred buddy…we can check by running the workflow in debug mode

1 Like

No, I have not changed any config. :confused:

Run it in Debug Mode and see if There’s a problem with Read Config Workflow or if you are modifying Config Dictionary at some level.

1 Like

Yeah! On the last screenchot, a workflow Called SCR, its in the middle of other two invoked worflows. And what i think is weird is, when I coment the previous workflow then this one works.

1 Like

Can you please attach the full text of exception?

1 Like

Could be a problem of national settings as mentioned here: Failed to create a 'accuracy' from string 0.5

1 Like

Kindly check with the arguments in that workflow, and are you trying to convert any of the variable to another variable of different datatype…like from string to integer…
Cheers @Gabriel_melo

1 Like

Yeah! I am converting some variables to DateTime. In fact what I’m doing in some of this workflows is changing the CultureInfo because I have to Calculate a given time in some program and see if its longer than 3 months. So in order to do that I’ve changed the CultureInfo to Globalization.CultureInfo.CreateSpecificCulture(“es-ES”).

Sure, I can.

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: Failed to create a ‘Accuracy’ from the text ‘0.8’. ----> System.Exception: 0.8 is not a valid value for Double. ----> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at System.ComponentModel.DoubleConverter.FromString(String value, NumberFormatInfo formatInfo)
at System.ComponentModel.BaseNumberConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at System.ComponentModel.BaseNumberConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityWithResultConverter.ExpressionConverterHelper1.ConvertFromString(String text, ITypeDescriptorContext context) at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.InArgumentConverter.InArgumentConverterHelper1.ConvertFromString(String text, ITypeDescriptorContext context)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.TypeConverterBase.TypeConverterHelper1.UntypedConvertFromString(String text, ITypeDescriptorContext context) at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.TypeConverterBase.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value) at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateObjectWithTypeConverter(ServiceProviderContext serviceContext, XamlValueConverter1 ts, Object value)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateFromValue(ServiceProviderContext serviceContext, XamlValueConverter1 ts, Object value, XamlMember property) at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CreateFromValue(ObjectWriterContext ctx, XamlValueConverter1 typeConverter, Object value, XamlMember property, String targetName, IAddLineInfo lineInfo)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CreateFromValue(ObjectWriterContext ctx, XamlValueConverter1 typeConverter, Object value, XamlMember property, String targetName, IAddLineInfo lineInfo) at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CreatePropertyValueFromValue(ObjectWriterContext ctx) at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteEndMember() at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader) at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Transform(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlWriter xamlWriter, Boolean closeWriter) at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.FuncFactory1.Evaluate()
at System.Activities.DynamicActivity.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings)
at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList1& validationErrors) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivity currentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors) at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.ValidateWorkflow(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager) at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager) at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized() at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push) at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout) at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowRunner.BeginExecuteInProcess(AsyncCallback callback, TaskCompletionSource1 taskCompletionSource) in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Executor\WorkflowRuntime.cs:line 265
at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowRunner.BeginExecute(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Executor\WorkflowRuntime.cs:line 184
at UiPath.Core.Activities.InvokeWorkflowFile.BeginExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

This Actually looks like my problem but I’m not sure because i still couldnt locate where is my problem. Also they didn’t tell what was the solution.

Aaha thats the reason buddy…
Kindly use this System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture instead of
Globalization.CultureInfo.CreateSpecificCulture(“es-ES”)

Hope this would help you out with the issue
Cheers @Gabriel_melo

1 Like

I don’t think so. Only thing I’ve changed was the CultrueInfo. How do I see if there is a problem with the Read Config Workflow?

I Couldn’t teste it because I need to pick a time that is in “dd/MM/yyyy” and subtract from now. The only way I could solve it was changing Globalization.CultureInfo.CreateSpecificCulture(“es-ES”. Is there any other way that you can think it may help me?

1 Like

Fine try this
If your date of format “dd/MM/yyyy” is stored in a variable named in_date of type string
Then we can convert that to a Datetime and subtratct with now and get the output with a variable out_date of type string like this
out_date = Datetime.ParseExact(“in_date”,“dd/MM/yyyy”,System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture)-Datetime.Now

Cheers @Gabriel_melo

1 Like