Invoke System1_Login workflow: The given key was not present in the dictionary

Hi,
i’m having this problem with the login.xaml “Invoke System1_Login workflow: The given key was not present in the dictionary”. I know there are many topics about this but none of them helped me.

1 Like

Hi @Mustafa_Hamed
Kindly check once whether the dictionary has that key in it, i.e. config value is passed to the
argument with correct key name in it
and share the screenshot of where this in_systemURL and in_SystemCredential is used
Cheers @Mustafa_Hamed

Hi,
where is this dictionary?
this is where i use them

hello @Mustafa_Hamed

in excel file syetem_Credential but you access this you use in_Config(System1_Credential)

Thanks

4 Likes

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: just lost like 2 hours of my life for “1”

1 Like

@Mustafa_Hamed
it’s happened bro . actually I also face same issue earlier

1 Like

Hey man @sandeep13 i have another problem now. I’m doing the dispatcher for the assignment 2. The workflow works perfectly the problem is the transaction data does’t get added to the queue :sweat_smile:

dispatcher

queue

Send screenshots of workflow where you add queue

Thanks

These is where i add the queue. dt_WorkItems is where the transaction data is stored

These are the parameters

This is the conf file

1 Like

Hello @Mustafa_Hamed
Just for confirmation
Please print value of row and queue name in process workflow

Thanks

I’ve solved it thanks the same in the config and the name in the properties weren’t the same

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.