Invoice and Receipts AL

PDF is of 2 pages and 700-800 kb.
Any one can help ?

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.MachineLearningExtractor.Activities.Exceptions.MLRequestException: The document exceeds the maximum allowed size for a request —> RemoteException wrapping System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 413 (REQUEST ENTITY TOO LARGE).
at System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode()
at UiPath.MachineLearningExtractor.Activities.Services.MLRequester.d__4.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.MachineLearningExtractor.Activities.DataExtraction.MachineLearningExtractor.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

thats error

HI @apurvalost

Have you tried changing the API key and trying again?

Btw i got it there was an extra pdf file which it was taking just solved but still not able to understand how to future use as current result are in .json form while i need to use for different purpose any clue?

@apurvalost

Actually, I was working on it sometime back and I came across this post where it has an example to change the output and save it in an excel file as a datatable… I think it will be helpful for you…

Just give it a try and see…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.