Introducing UiPath Studio, StudioX, Explorer Expert & Cloud Orchestrator 2019 Preview

Coming soon :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Great! :smiley:

5 Likes

Great team.

Run debugging from specific point

This feature will very helpful.

7 Likes

Adding features that I didn’t know I needed up until I just read it. Thanks for all the continued efforts UI Path team! Great job.

7 Likes

Rocking Rocking Rocking :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Regards
Balamurugan.S

5 Likes

Great thing. Excited to use that Cloud Orchestrator. So now we don’t need to install that msi package and sql right?
Can someone please help me with the query like, we can’t upload the client code in cloud as it would be public right ? So what are the changes for it ?
One more thing is, may i know the licence price for the cloud Orchestrator ? It is the same as old platform.uipath ?

Thanks & Regards,
Hemal

4 Likes

So many features. :slight_smile:
Great team.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

5 Likes

Hey… so many awesome features with the latest release… Awesome work guys…

Keep being awesome!!!

Thanks
Lahiru

5 Likes

The layout bug is still not fixed.

2 Likes

Hi @vadim

Could you double check on the latest beta? It looks fixed to me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks, it works. Waiting the fix in a stable version.

4 Likes

Hi Vadim, what is the main reason for not staying on the latest preview version? What should we do to encourage you to stay on latest? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dear Team,

I was expecting a ML package tab in orchestrater as was discussed in Forward . But I cannot see it anywhere. Could you please let me know if its not out or I am not able to see it.

Thanks
Minal

2 Likes

Hi @loginerror and @mircea

I am also very curious to do something the ML(Machine Learning) in UiPath. Do you have guides and documentation.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hello, MirceaGrigore
I use a preview version, but autoupdating does not work sometimes.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @MinalGupta, AI Fabric is currently in a limited private preview.

If you’re interested in joining to prove out some of your RPA + AI use cases, please join the Insider Preview Program at Insider Preview Program | UiPath, click ‘Register Now’, select ‘AI Fabric’ as an interest, and then you’ll be asked some prerequisite questions.

If you’re already part of the Insider program, login to https://www.uipath.com/insiderportal, click the gear icon in the top-right, and update your profile with the ‘AI Fabric’ interest.

Feel free to contact us at insider-preview@uipath.com if you have more question about this preview.

3 Likes

One more thing is, may i know the licence price for the cloud Orchestrator ? It is the same as old platform.UiPath ?

We have not announced pricing for the cloud orchestrator yet. We will be announcing them later this year. For now, you can use the Enterprise Cloud Platform in preview at https://platform.uipath.com.

Thanks,
Tarek

2 Likes

Studio 2019.10.0-beta.219 contains the strange bug:
a lot of UIPath Studio instances appear on their own.

1 Like

Hi @vadim,
Can you expand each of these position and show us what is listed inside?

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: StudioX license