Introducing UiPath Insights Cloud

Hmm… I still don’t see it as a service that can be provisioned. And based here, says

only available for tenants in the US and Northern Europe regions.

We are on Enterprise Plan (partner).

Whoops looks like that one part of our docs wasn’t updated, sorry about that. It is indeed available in Australia like Chris said. This link should be your first stop to see regional availability.

As far as you not being able to see it, is your Orchestrator tenant currently set up in Australia?

Yes it is set up in Australia. Looks like I need to raise a support ticket.

Before you do that, do you have a license for Insights?

Oh is that a separate license? That I didn’t know :grinning:

Yup, it requires a separate license

Hey @Michelle_Yurovsky - any update on when we’ll be able to access custom logs and queues?

Hey Verona,

We are currently testing the feature and we are targeting next month

Great - Looking forward to it!

unnamed.jpg

Aaron - is there an update on this?

unnamed.jpg

Custom fields from robot logs are already available! check out Custom Variables
custom fields from queues should be coming soon

1 Like

Thank you - Its the custom queues that I’m really waiting for. Looking forward to being able to use this functionality.

unnamed.jpg

Hi Michelle,
I can see that Insights now been released in Europe, but can you confirm if that covers UK as well?
I’m trying to enable insight in orhcestrator and it isn’t avaialble?
Thanks

Hi @Aliz_Szabo, Insights is available in all regions except Singapore (which will change shortly). You will need a license to enable it, and you must have an enterprise or trial account. It is not available for community accounts.

Hi @Michelle_Yurovsky – are we able to import the .DASH files into Cloud Insights yet?

I saw this link and figured there should be an option?