Introduce Yourself to the Reboot Your Skills Program!

Hello everyone I’m Alex Craciun based in Romania,currently I am a student and I’d love to learn how to automate because it’ll certainly be a useful skill in the near future :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi! I’m Joey, Lead Data Architect at Phoenix Petroleum Philippines Inc. I basically do end to end data engineering and analytics for the business. I’m based in Davao City, Philippines. I want to learn automation skills to be more productive in data extraction from legacy systems.

10 Likes

Hello Folks!! I’m Karthik, Automation consultant working for a travel retailer in Singapore. I’m part of Quality Assurance team and help my team achieve the quality goals. Now I’m here in starting my journey towards RPA and enhance my skills towards it. I’m looking forward to learning and interact with community members and gain knowledge of people worldwide doing this course.

11 Likes

Hi everyone!!!

My name is Thilagavathi Natarajan. I am a student and i am studying Engineering in the department of computer science. Now i am learning RPA developer course and i am crazy about to learn Automation. I would like to automate in educational institutions and industries. I am eager to join this journey along with our legends!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

11 Likes

Welcome @gcdeshpande ! Excited to have Professor with us

8 Likes

Welcome @Thilagavathiprincess !

5 Likes

Welcome @karthik.sm

3 Likes

Howdy Everyone,
I am Vishal Pallerla from Houston, TX. I currently work as a Software Developer and have been to UiPath events in Houston. I was also part of the UiPath RPA League which was a great event. I have used UiPath during that time but never got back to it as I do not use it at my work. As the program says, I am excited to reboot my RPA skills and get in touch with the Studio again. along with like-minded people like you !!

I am sure with @dianamorgan leading this program, this will culminate to be a great learning and fun program :slight_smile:

9 Likes

My name is Angelo Tunnera,
where I work in Italy I am an Integration Analyst and I also deal with small automated processes.

9 Likes

Hello guys this is Rajesh Naidu,

Working as a software Engineer looking to venture into the RPA world. I’m based in India. Hoping to acquire new knowledge and contribute to my company. Honestly RPA has great potential considering up coming industrial transition. Looking forward to great learning.

9 Likes

Welcome everbody! Super excited to see so many people joining the community! Really looking forward to the coming weeks and to help whereever I can!

9 Likes

Hi Everyone. I am Nishan from Sri Lanka. Working at PwC. Eager to check out the ‘Reboot your skills program’

9 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Bubuka Sharif, a computer science student in Kampala, Uganda. I currently work as a remote RPA developer for a company based in Switzerland. I love RPA and am always willing to jump onto any opportunity that will further widen my skill set in it. Looking forward to learning the ins and outs of StudioX and how I can utilize it in my day to day personal tasks.
Peace!! :v:

9 Likes

Hello,
My name is Ana-Maria Stanculescu and I am RPA Project Lead at a danish company. I am based in Copenhagen, Denmark and I want to learn automation skills as part of my job - currently looking for the best RPA software to implement in the company I’m working and automate the standard, repetitive processes we have in different areas. :grinning:

10 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I am Shivam Thakkar, professionally Chartered Accountant. We have team of CPA(USA), CFA(USA), CA, CS, MBA and specialize in Outsourcing, Tax Preparation, Bookkeeping, Cloud Accounting Implementation, IFRS, US GAAP, International Taxation, Auditing & many others. Serving clients globally - mainly UAE, USA, Canada, Australia, UK & India. We have offices in US, Dubai, Australia and India.

We want to learn automation in the field of Bookkeeping and Taxation work. So, we deliver to clients with more efficient. We are hoping that we will easily learn, implement in our organization.

contact@nareshco.com

9 Likes

Hi all

I 'm Zolani and work in a university in South Africa which is just about embarking on digitalisation led by the finance department of which I am part.

I also am a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants which sends members a lot of information about digitalisation and how it impacts accountancy.

My interest in working efficiently not doing anything that I could have done without me lifting a finger if possible is my motivation for joining the UI Path Reboot Your Skills Program.

And there is lot that could be automated in a finance department. Which makes RPA skills very valuable.

8 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Hamdi Mehrez, and I work as dematerialization consultant, i’am based in France, I want to learn new skills and acquire knowledge, I’m a newcomer to RPA and automation,
I want to learn automation skills to be more productive in data extraction from legacy systems.

Best Regards,

8 Likes

Name: Vinay Nagaraj
Kind of work: Project manager
Based: Bangalore, India
Why do you want to learn automation skills: My company is working on restructuring the workforce and we are required to automate many of the processes with less headcount.

8 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I’m Sucharita Bal. I am working as an Analyst for an airline IT project. I am based in Netherlands.
I have an affinity towards Automation mostly and have worked as an automation engineer for some projects as well for 2 years. RPA looks very promising and interesting in the automation circle nowadays, so thought of learning about it.
Looking forward to the learning.

8 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Razvan Vancea. I am a romanian QA Automation Engineer Consultant, interested in anything related to technology, keen to learn new things every day.

I enrolled to this program because I want to extend my knowledge on the RPA area as well. It sounds really challenging and I am sure that with this experience I will be part of a great community, make real steps into the RPA world and I will be able to make my life even easier (by automating lots and lots of usual tasks).

Regards,
Razvan

8 Likes