Introduce Yourself to the Reboot Your Skills Program!

Hi,
My name is Willey from Singapore. I studied computer science and will like to learn about RPA and UIPath.
Looking forward to learn more from your course.

Thanks.

4 Likes

My Name is Mathieswarann and I’m a Manager MIS at leading Finance company in Sri Lanka. I do lot of Analysis using Excel and Access. I want to find out whether RPA can help me in automate the routine Analysis.

4 Likes

Hi…my name is Koye Arulogun. I am a Certified Public Accountant based out of Atlanta, GA. My work consists of auditing and examining companies, preparing financial statements and annual reports. My interest in automation is to be able to automate processes that involve preparation of annual reports for various state domiciles and eliminate time and routine activities.

4 Likes

Hello. I am Julien and I currently work as an Quality Assurance and Product Owner . Based in France, I am interested in learning RPA to develop automation skills in my current company.

5 Likes

Hello all :smiley:

I’m Lucian from Romania. I currently work as a mechanical design engineer and i am eager to find out how can i use RPA in my day to day working software (ex SolidWorks)
I already found some interesting ideas for all kind of excels tables and reports that will make my life easier.

Thank you for this course and soft! You guys are awesome!

Best regards to everyone and hope to see you soon.

4 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Yannie and I was just recently transferred from an investment finance role to automation in Toronto, Canada. I’m hoping to gain some knowledge in this program that will help me with my new position. I actually registered late and had technical issues so I’m still in catch up mode! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hello everyone,
My name is Fabrice. I am in charge of improving the operational efficiencies of financial processes. I already had experiences with other RPA packages and this “Reboot Your Skills” program is a very good way to discover the specificities and the philosophy behind UI Path.
Kind regards,
F.

4 Likes

Hi everyone.

I am based in Campinas - São Paulo - Brazil. My name is José Arthur Brasileiro and I work with UiPath Solutions in my company involving automation and hyperautomation. My challenges are improve my skills about RPA and get certifications. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hello my name is Tamera i live in Nigeria. I recently took the RPA Starter and BA foundation course. This sparked my interest to learn and gain more knowledge and experience in the field of RPA. Am glad to be part of this forum. Looking forward to an interesting learning experience as i upskill for digital.

7 Likes

Hello!
My name is Sue Sours, Director of Technology at a research center in the Boston area (US). I develop websites, oversee web operations, support software and hardware, and introduce new technologies.

I am looking to add RPA to my skills, with the goal of automating processes for registrations and website maintenance. 'm joining this course a bit late in the process so I’ll be cramming! Looking forward to our shared experience and community.

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Lokesh Chhabra. I am on testing profile. I am from Faridabad, India. I did foundation and orchestrator certification in March 2019 to enhance my skills but had to drop off due to office work and some personal issues. Trying to get back on Uipath with the program.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi Everyone, My name is Truong, I am Business Analysis Manager at Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank), FE CREDIT. I am interested learning more about RPA technology. I am based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

3 Likes

Welcome, Truong :hugs: Happy to see that you joined the community.
I would also recommend you to join the local chapter where people meet (virtually) and connect with other professionals as well.
Specific to you, there is one local chapter dedicated to Vietnam and one dedicated to global meetings: UiPath Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh and UiPath EMEA&APAC Virtual Events
There are many topics that are being discussed and demos shared, so you can easily accelerate your journey into automation.

You can also reach out to your Regional Community Manager @Vibhor.Shrivastava.

Enjoy your journey!
Corina
Global Community Strategist @UiPath

3 Likes

Thanks @Corina_Gheonea i enjoyed journey!

2 Likes

[quote=“dianamorgan, post:1, topic:212554”]
My name is Ramkumar, i have been working in test automation using selenium and in my project i was asked to learn and do automation using ui path. i am based on madhurai that is in south tamilnadu. i would like to check the system built on rpa and assert it though test automation

3 Likes

Hi I am vaishnavi,looking forward for a great career opportunities in RPA …hence would like to enroll myself

2 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Reboot Your Skills Program - Introduce Yourself!

Let’s move it to the new topic :slight_smile: