Interactive Sign in blocked

Hi,

I started this new topic to ask for help regarding the following problem:
Days ago I have installed the Studio version to validate with my UiPath community license.
However, I see that the software can’t start start the sign up and I’m stuck at this step:

When I click the login button, nothing happens and it always times out.

I’m using a proxy with the internet, no barriers or firewalls and all traffic is web so there shouldn’t be a problem related to this. I also set in uipath.config the following lines (using the correct address and port).

<webProxySettings>
    <add key="ProxyAddress" value="http://XXXXXXXXX:XXXX" />
  </webProxySettings>

In addition, I get this error log:

UiPath.Service.UserHost 22.4.4.0 
System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 30 seconds elapsing.
 ---> System.TimeoutException: A task was canceled.
 ---> System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSourceWithCancellation`1.WaitWithCancellationAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.GetHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithVersionDetectionAndRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.RedirectHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at UiPath.Service.Api.BearerTokenHandler.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<<SendAsync>g__SendRequest|0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at UiPath.Service.Api.BearerTokenHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<SendAsync>g__Core|83_0(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts, CancellationTokenSource pendingRequestsCts, CancellationToken originalCancellationToken)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.HandleFailure(Exception e, Boolean telemetryStarted, HttpResponseMessage response, CancellationTokenSource cts, CancellationToken cancellationToken, CancellationTokenSource pendingRequestsCts)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<SendAsync>g__Core|83_0(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts, CancellationTokenSource pendingRequestsCts, CancellationToken originalCancellationToken)
   at UiPath.Service.UserHost.CloudConnectFlow.TryOpenFlow(HttpClient client, Uri serviceUrl, CancellationToken ct)
   at UiPath.Service.UserHost.InteractiveConnectFlow.<>c__DisplayClass12_0.<<SignInCore>b__0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at UiPath.Service.HttpExceptions.Improve[T](Func`1 code)
   at UiPath.Service.UserHost.InteractiveConnectFlow.SignIn(SignInParameters parameters, CancellationToken ct), HResult -2146233029

I’ve tried everything I found on this forum and in theUiPath documentantion without succes.

Thanks!