IntelligentOCR package Activities not found even after installing the package

Hi Team,

I have Installed the UIPAth.IntellegentOCR.Activities package via MangePAckage.

But still not able to find activites under activity panel.

Kindly suggest the solution for the same.
++++++

Details below

I have installed UIPAth.IntellegentOCR.Activities preview version.(5.4.1_preview)

Also have installed the UIPATH.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities 1.12.0-preview.

But when i check for Activities under UIPAth.IntellegentOCR package in activity panel i cant find them. I can see activites under Document Understanding but can’t find IntelligentOCR activities.
Here is the snapshot

Activites i am looking for are

1. Load Taxanomy
  2. Digitse document
  3. Train Classifier Scope
    They all avaialble under Document Understanding though.

I am attending the following training for document Understanding where they access UIPAth.IntellegentOCR activites which i cant find.

academy.uipath.com

Document Understanding Tutorial - Processing Invoices

This document understanding tutorial covers how to process invoices using Receipts and Invoice AI. Get start

Hi @benajir

Can you share the version of the package that you installed

Have you installed the Uipath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities

If not, Kindly install it and check it once

Regards
Gokul

Hi @benajir

check the options

@benajir

What are the activities that you are looking for? For ref below is the screenshot of the activites that comes with UiPath.IntelligentOCR.activities

Hello Every One,
Good Morning.
I have installed UIPAth.IntellegentOCR.Activities preview version.(5.4.1_preview)

Also have installed the UIPATH.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities 1.12.0-preview.

But when i check for Activities under UIPAth.IntellegentOCR package in activity panel i cant find them. I can see activites under Document Understanding but can’t find IntelligentOCR activities.
Here is the snapshot

Activites i am looking for are

1. Load Taxanomy
  2. Digitse document
  3. Train Classifier Scope
    They all avaialble under Document Understanding though.

I am attending the following training for document Understanding where they access UIPAth.IntellegentOCR activites which i cant find.

https://academy.uipath.com/learningpath/document-understanding-tutorial---processing-invoices
Kindly suggest.
Thank you

Hi @benajir … Looks like you already have all the activities installed … probably that tutorial has another version … but if you look at the properties panel …when you drag for example Load Taxonomy activity …you will see there that is the same activity that you are looking for …

Let us know if that clarify your concern.

Thanks Carmen for your reply.

But i was looking for the one under UIPAth.IntellegentOCR.

Yes under Document understanding i can see all these activities. But cant find the Activities for UIPAth.IntellegentOCR

I am not sure if that’s because of some version issue,(Or DocumentUnderstanding activities are used now rather than InetlligentOCR activities) as I am learning this Document Understanding.

I guess is something relate to the version of it … did you saw the yellow in my SS … you can see that is the name that you are looking for.

Hi Carman,
Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I missed the highlighted area in the properties panel.

Looks like it’s referring to the IntelligentOCR Activities only.Just that not displaying it in Activity Panel.

Thank you for bringing it to my notice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.