I would like to present this tutorial who are looking for integrating ODBC to PostgreSQL
Following steps are required
- Initial Step to download PostgreSQL app on our machine. Go to Postgre website
URL: Download PostgreSQL
- Then Click download, the Version 13.6 in column of Windows x86-64
- Then follow the installation procedure at postgre website: Install PostgreSQL
- During set up it will ask for a password, in which enter the password “root” and retype it.
- Verify the Installation.
- Install PostgreSQL driver (32-bit) click this link.
- Then click Download>msi> psqlodbc_13_02_0000-x86.zip . Note: Don’t Install psqlodbc_13_02_0000-x64.zip, because it does not work for me.
- Then unzip the folder and start installing “psqlodbc_x86”.
- Click Next, then finish the setup.
- Find ODBC Data source (32 bit) in the windows search bar and open it.
- From the user DSN, click Add in it.
- Create New Data Source windows will open. Scroll and search PostgreSQL Unicode and click Finish button
A new Configuration window will appear.
Enter all above data and click Test. Connection successful pop up message will display for confirmation.
If incase any error occurred in link ODBC
- Check the new server created in PgAdmin.
- Got Servers ->PostgreSQL13 ->Right Click → Remove Server.
For questions on your retrieval case open a new topic and get individual support
Click button to share your thoughts