Integrated a bot into the REFramework

Hi, I am a beginner. Was working on a bot which takes the queue items from orchestrator and inputs it into a web app. I
output.txt (3.6 KB)
but getting error. Please see the log file attached. The web app first logs in, then closes the web browser again opens the web browser and so on. The queue items are not getting added to the web app. Dont understand what is happening. Kindly advise.

Hi Bobby Sam,

because of system exception its not getting added, please update the selectors Attach Browser screen(the click activity) and try it will get added to the queue items and make sure the name is exactly matches with queue name in Add queue items activity

@mail4bobbysam

You need to correct the issue of the Attach Browser activity

When there is any exception in Process state, then if you have given retries, then It will retry and close the files

Thanks

Srini, thanks for your immediate attention. Dont understand what is the issue with the attach browser. Kindly let me know if you have any clue.

@mail4bobbysam

Can you check is the selector is valid? Open the selector and click on Highlight, If that is not valid then you might need to build a dynamic selector

Thanks