Installing Packages in Robot tray for every run from Orchestrator, even though there is no change in the package

For every run from orchestrator, Robot is installing package because of which more time is consumed. This is effecting my transaction TAT.

So if there is no change in the package, for every run from Orchestrator, if package already exists in the robot tray, Robot should not install the package for every run.

Could any one help me in finding the root cause and resolution for the issue.

Thanks in advance.

The robot does not automatically install the new version of packages from Orchestrator if the process is executed from the machine using the UiPath Robot application. However, an up-to-date copy will be used if the job is started from Orchestrator.

any update of this. this issue consume a lot of time.

1 Like

The same problem here. Anyone from Uipath can help to solve the problem? It takes up really a lot of time!

Any update as am facing the same issue

1 Like

any update on this or if some one had fixed this issue please help us in fixing this issue

were you able to fix this issue.

hi @Midhuna could you please share the windows Log as I found some dependencies not installed on the robot machine and it works well now

Copy all of the dependencies to robot machine from dev box
it will resolve your issue