Installation Error: UI Path Community Edition - UiPathStudioSetup.exe

studio
setup

I am getting an Installation Error while executing UiPathStudioSetup.exe , the error is as below
Unhandled exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089’
at Squirrel.Update.Program.executeCommandLine(String[] args)
at Squirrel.Update.Program.main(String[] args)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Kindly advise .

Kindly Ignore. i have found the solution.

@Renjith_Gk, If time permits
Adding up the steps (briefly) here that you have done to resolve the issue will help someone in future.
Else if you have found from our forum posts then tagging the link here will be more helpful.

Regards,
Dominic :slight_smile:

Sure , sharing the approach I have taken.
First installation prerequisite for windows 7 professional
Install Microsoft .net framework 4.6.2 installer from the link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=48137

Execute uipathstudiosetup file