Inspect webpage element

Navigatr URL. Any activity to identify element (class=“abc”) for particular timeperiod.

@Sonalk

Please make use of ‘Get Attribute’ activity as in the inline screenshot.

Hope this will help you. Thank you.

1 Like

@Jobin_Joy : We have to search specific attribute in dynamic website.
Is it possible to just navigate to URL and input class=“abc” string as input to validate whether string exists or not within time frame?

Hi @Sonalk

We can create a dynamic selector by using the class and check for existing of specific string/text.

Thank you.

@Jobin_Joy : Do I have to indicate element on screen to use this activity.

If yes, then there is a problem as I said. These elements won’t be visually click able. I was more thinking the string (class :“anc”) could be searched for after allotted time frame.

Hi @Sonalk

Please try element exists activity (if you are using classic design) or check app state (if using modern design experience)

and give selector like this (sample selector change according to your need)

<wnd app='uipath.studio.launcher.exe' cls='HwndWrapper*' title='PlaceholderWindow' />

it will wait 10 seconds for the element to appear,

Thanks

@prasath_S : As I mentioned, These elements won’t be visually click able. I was more thinking the string (class :“anc”) could be searched for after allotted time frame.

It is hard to use element exists for this scope. I have search string available ( class = “abc”) to determine whether string exists at back end code of webpage.

Do we have any activity to search string in whole page?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.