Resolution for Pulse Alerts for the ROI Dashboard that are not working and show a Red X and unknown error.
Issue Description: Pulse Alerts for the ROI dashboard are not working and show a Red X and unknown error.
Root Cause: It is either related to a known bug or possible the plugins service is not running or is having issues.
- This is a bug and can be fixed with the attached zip file (note this was tested with 20.10+)
- Copy the zipped file to the Insights machine.
- Unzip the folder.
- Stop the plugins service
- Open services.msc
- Find the service "Sisense.Plugins" and stop the service
- Make a copy of the folder: C:\Program Files\Sisense\app\plugins\inputWidget
- Place the copy in a temp folder and not in the same directory as where it exists.
- Delete the contents of the inputWidget folder and replace it with the contents of the unziped file.
- Restart the "Sisense.Plugins" service.
- Login to Insights, and go to the pulse notification that is not working. Delete it.
- Go to https://<insights URL>/app/test
- Once the "plugins-service" service shows green, recreate the pulse notification.
- If the bug fix has already been applied, do the following:
- First go to https://<insights URL>/app/test and make sure the plugins-service is running. If it is not running it will show active as "False". It must be in a true (green) state.
- If it is not running, open services.msc on the insights machine and restart the "Sisense.Plugins" service.
- If the plugin is running, then try deleting and recreating the pulse notification.
- If none of the above works, open a ticket with UiPath Support.