Insights build failure is occurring with error: Schema of the requested table has been changed
Insights build is build is failing with the error "Schema of the requested table has been changed".
In some circumstances the log schema for a specific table in insights may change. When this happens, a build could fail. Insights should eventually recover from this but sometimes it may take a few tries to fix the build. Additionally, there have been a few minor cases where the insights did not recover. This was seen in 19.10 and as of writing this our developers are looking for a fix.
- Login to Orchestrator
- Go to the following URL: https://<insights URL>/app/data
- Select the failing build cube.
- Run a build. Once the build fails, check the errors. It should list a table that caused the build to fail.
- Find the table on the right hand side and then select delete. The table should be under the UiPath Analytics data source.
- If for example the schema change was related to a table called Process-CustomLogInfo-1 it would be deleted as shown in the screenshot below. (Click the 3-dotted icon to see the option to delete)