Inserting the signature(image format) at particular text in pdf

Hello All,
I have a requirement

There is a signature which is in image format and i have to insert that at the particular text in pdf scanned document
Example: Student Signature is my text in pdf, so i need to insert the particular student signature in pdf

Can someone help me to get the solution
Note: By converting the PDF to Word, the formatting will change.

can u convert to word and do the change and revert back to pdf again? can you just try once and let me know?

Hi @Vamsikrishna_Talam ,

Could you Try the Below Component and let us know if it doesn’t work :

thank you for your response :slightly_smiling_face:

But the thing is by converting the pdf to word, format of the text in pdf will change…
And also converting the word into pdf also will effect the format in pdf

is there any another way to solve these

thank you for your response :slightly_smiling_face:

getting these error

Plz try to put both the files in another location and try to Add picture. Maybe in the desktop for a trial.

If not much Ui changes you can convert to Word and use bookmark functionality in word and word activities in Uipath to complete this.

separated the files in another location

Is it working?

nope its not working :smiling_face_with_tear:

But the text will be in different pages i mean some PDF’s it will in first page for some PDF’s it will be in nth page

HI ,
Add signature.xaml (13.2 KB)

I tried this c# code packages.

Hey Priyanka,

This is the text and i have to insert the signature image in that particular box.

Hi @Vamsikrishna_Talam ,

Can you send a sample input and output ?
only with the particular text is enough.

The Pdf contains the below two texts in no.of pages.
I have the signatures of each and every attorney in png format, so i need to insert the png in that boxes without disturbing the remaining content in the pdf file…
Here is the sample PDF
g-28 (1)-1-4-3.pdf (27.3 KB)
Signature of attorney
Sig (1)