Insert data from 4 web page to excel

I want to insert data from 4 web pages to excel. Shall I use a for loop to iterate through each page with get text activity or ?

2 Likes

@ovidiu01

No need to use for loop what is the structure of your website can share more details to easily address the issue.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. @ovidiu01

3 Likes

just only to get some currency data from a 4 bank websites. Then how if not must to use for loop?

2 Likes

Hi @ovidiu01

Website or Webpages ? If website you just need to open the website sequentially then if webpages what is the structure of it.

3 Likes

Website

1 Like

OK so the flow shall be … open browser get data then insert excel… then open again get data insert excel… or?

Open the browser sequentianally then save the data in excel per website. @ovidiu01

3 Likes

Nice good. Then in excel how can I automate to insert data in cell 1…cell 2…cell 3… one after one

2 Likes

for each row loop or?

Scenario
1.Use Excel application scope
2.Use Open Browser for the first website.
3.Use Get Text Activity
4.Use Write Cell Activity to write in excel
5.Then close the current browser.
6.Repeat from number 2 on so on.

Hope this idea might be helpful to you.

cherers :smiley:

4 Likes

@ovidiu01

If your flow should be repetitive or same web pages should be opened more than once ,in this case you can use For each loop and in it use add data row and assign the variables in array list and at last using write range print it into Excel

Regards,
A Manohar

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.