Input 40 forms from rows from mysql and change IP by vpn

Hola!
necesito un experto en uipath para hacer lo siguiente:

• Tenemos más de 100 filas de datos (mysql)
  • Debemos rellenar más de 40 formularios diferentes de otras webs que no son nuestras (campos diferentes) cada una de nuestras filas de bbdd.
  • Después de cada fila debemos cambiar de IP mediante un VPN (porque cada fila es de un país diferente).

nota: esto lo hacemos legal, con las leyes de rgpd y todo!

hi!
I need a expert of uipath for:

• We have more 100 rows in our mysql
  • We must input more 40 forms (sites not ours) of differents fields each row (100 or more)
  • After the input 40 forms for 1 row, i must change IP by vpn (ip depends of row because is of country different).

Note: We work ALL LEGAL with RGPD and ALL legal!

What have you tried so far? Have you started a workflow?

Hi Bailamj,

Based on your requirements, I have an idea/procedure that can be used to complete the above scenario.

PROCEDURE:

For changing IP address, you can make use of “ProtonVPN windows app -Different countries are available” create a workflow file for changing IP address by automating through this app.(Note: Use dynamic selector for Country name and provide this value as input argument for this workflow)

Create a nested loop,

For 1st loop: iterating element is row , and let number of rows be condition. {

//Before the start of 2nd loop
Invoke the “VPN workflow file” for changing IP address based on Country. (Note: Country can be used as Input Argument)

For 2nd loop: iterating element is form , and let number of forms be condition.{
}
}

I have proposed this solution outline, since I don’t have adequate info about the site and forms that are going to be used in the above scenario.

With Best Regards,
VP

I want hire a person for this. I will not do it.
I need a person for TO DO this.

Hi @bailamj if you want to hire someone to complete this for you, you’re better off using the job section