Incorrect sequence of delay

Hi All,

There is some issue with the bot, it some time execute delay in sequence and some time doesn’t. and i don’t the the exact reason whether there is a issue with delay or there is a issue with macro.
And this issue is happening for long time, some time bot runs properly and sometime it fails, and when we try to run it manually it runs fine.

Kindly help me.

here i am attaching the log details below:
Raw message: Object

message: Exception on AXAVIA Import. Exception: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A03EC): Cannot run the macro ‘CopyNewData’. The macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled. at UiPath.Excel.Activities.ExecuteMacro.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

level: Information

logType: User

timeStamp: 2020-03-11T06:00:29.8004602+01:00

fingerprint: a905271e-2c16-4bee-9ab4-fa805d1cf008

windowsIdentity: NNEAS\RPA001

machineName: PC702863

processName: 104_1_PDFStamper_NNE

processVersion: 2.0.6

jobId: 59b1b934-1ec8-4cd7-87a8-e5b4b3354f32

kindly look into my issue or do you need more information on this?

Try adding retry scope and mention the minimum delay with multiple retries. Also set timeout in your activity.

1 Like

Hi Madhavi,

Thanks for replying.

So i want to put 1 macro under retry scope because i am having problem with one macro only,

so just wanted to ask you is that if i put no. of retry is 3, how i come to know that whether how many times my bot has retried or should i need to put some activity to know that or orchestrator bydeafult create in log?

kindly reply fast.

1 Like

You should add a conditional activity to check whether the execution of your macro is worked as expected. If it is worked in the first try itself, then BOT will not do second try. Otherwise it will go for second try.

1 Like

Can you explain me the use case of the macro here.

There are 4 macros which will do different different things like first when we it opens the excel file it will run 1st macro which will connect to database and fetch some data and then others macro will do other jobs like copying new data and then storing in another sheet like that.

but the thing is that the macro which is copying the data always fails stating macro is disabled or unable to find macro.

Here i have done some changes in the code, now i want that if it fails for first time it should show or it should log somewhere so that we can understand that on the 2nd or 3rd run bot successfully executed that step.
And i don’t know how to achieve it.

Hi Madhavi,

kindly reply if you have some time. because again today morning also bot failed to do so and on the same macro, and i have not put my below code on production as i have some doubt.

once i will be sure then i will push in production.