Inconsistency with SAP screens

Hi Everyone,

I have an issue with SAP automation. Below is my issue.

The Automation(click and type into n other image automation activities) works differently on different days on different screens. One day it works fine on Laptop screen but doesn’t work on Monitor screen, the other day it doesn’t work on Laptop screen but works on Monitor screen. Below are the 2 scenarios I observed.
Case 1: when automation doesn’t work on Laptop screen – I try to indicate an element using a type into or click activity, it doesn’t highlight that specific field instead it highlights the surrounding area for that element as well.
I try to indicate an element using Image exists but the SAP screen zooms in and the element I want to indicate which is in the bottom half of the screen when its normal is missing.
Case 2: When Automation doesn’t work on Monitor screen – I try to indicate an element using a type into or click activity, it doesn’t highlight that specific field instead it highlights the surrounding area for that element as well.
I try to indicate an element using Image exists but the SAP screen zooms out and the elements get smaller to indicate.
Also, when I indicate the image activities on the Laptop screen, they fail on the Monitor screen and viceversa.
I have attached the screenshots and short description in the name itself for each Screenshot. Please have a look and advise.

Thanks,
Darani.